Last updated 30th June 2022
Horse racing and betting go together hand-in-hand, and at Cloudbet you’ll find a huge range of different horse racing betting options, with markets on all the major races from around the world. What’s more, you’ll also find that our horse racing betting odds are some of the highest around, meaning you get the best value for every bet you place.
If you prefer to bet on horses online with Bitcoin, you’re in the perfect place. We were the world’s first Bitcoin sportsbook, blazing the way and gaining tremendous plaudits. We now offer one of the smoothest, simplest Bitcoin betting experiences around, giving all Bitcoin gambling fans exactly what they’re looking for.
If you like the thought of betting on horses online with Bitcoin, or one of the many other cryptocurrencies we accept, you should take a minute and sign up today!
How to Bet on Horses Online with Bitcoin
Anyone looking to bet on horses online with Bitcoin will find the process to be an exceptionally simple one. It begins by opening an account here at Cloudbet, before funding it using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, or any of the other payment methods we accept. Don’t forget, you’ll receive our fantastic welcome bonus when making your first deposit, which can be worth up to 5 BTC!
You’re now ready to place a bet on horse racing. Our horse racing section shows all current and upcoming race meets, as well as the individual races scheduled at them. Simply click on the race you’re interested in and then choose your horse. It’s then a case of choosing how much to bet and confirming everything. That’s then it – unless you want to create a parlay, in which case you can keep on adding selections until you’re happy.
The ultimate goal of every bet is to win you some money, and if you manage to scoop a prize the money will be paid to you automatically. It’s then simple to withdraw your money using a range of different cryptocurrencies. Of course, you could always place another bet instead!
Popular Horse Racing Betting Options
At Cloudbet, we offer two main options for horse racing betting fans. You can either simply predict the winner of a race or you can place a parlay bet. Both are explained below.
This one is pretty self-explanatory, as you’re trying to predict the winner of the race. You’ll find that the odds fluctuate all the way up to the start of the race, and you need to time your bet perfectly to get the best possible odds. As you might expect, the lower the chances are of a horse winning, the higher its odds will be.
A parlay is two or more individual selections rolled into one bet. You will then only win if all the selections are correct ones. The more races you add into a parlay, the higher the odds become. Place a parlay on a few races and you could find yourself scooping a huge prize, especially considering we have some of the highest limits around.
If one of these betting options sounds good to you, create a Cloudbet account today and take advantage of the fantastic odds offered on every race!
Most Popular Races for Horse Racing Betting
Horse racing is one of the most popular sports in the world, and races are held pretty much every day. This means that there’s an almost constant supply of horse racing betting options. However, many prefer to only bet on the more prestigious races, and we’ve got information on five huge races below.
- Grand National. Held every February at Aintree in Liverpool, UK, this is perhaps the most famous steeplechase in the world. It features jumps that are typically higher than those found elsewhere, and it’s not unusual for unfavoured horses to cross the line first.
- Kentucky Derby. Held on the first Saturday of May, this flat race is the first, and most famous, leg of the American Triple Crown, which also includes the Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes.
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe. This is a turf flat race held annually at Longchamp in France, usually on the first Sunday in October. It has a huge prize pool worth $5 million, which is bigger than the prize pool at any other European race.
- Melbourne Cup. The Melbourne Cup is the most famous horse race in Australia. It’s held at the beginning of November at the Victoria Racing Club and is the world’s most valuable “two mile” handicap.
- Epsom Derby. This is a flat race held at Epsom Downs Racecourse in the UK, first run back in 1780. It is part of British racing’s Triple Crown and is also the most prestigious race in the British Classics.
If you fancy betting on any of the above races, or any other major race from around the world, you’ll find fantastic odds right here at Cloudbet. So, sign up and bet on horse racing here today!
Horse Racing Betting Tips
You’ll find that expert horse racing fans will have all kinds of advice on how to successfully bet on horse racing. Below, you’ll find three basic tips that all newcomers to horse racing betting should read.
- Check the form. The best way to bet on horses online is to be well informed. Always check the form of the runners before betting. You need to see how well the horses have fared in previous races before you can evaluate their chances in the race in question.
- Consider the conditions. You must also always look at the track condition. Some horses prefer softer turf, while others prefer harder going. Different horses also thrive in different weather conditions.
- Listen to tipsters. There are many expert tipsters out there, who have track records of providing winning tips. You should definitely listen to what they have to say before placing any bet on horse racing.
At Cloudbet, we work hard to provide you with the best possible horse racing betting experience, combining an intuitive betting platform with fantastic odds. That’s why so many people choose to bet on horse racing at Cloudbet every day.