Last updated 14th February 2022
It used to be the case that the only option online for blackjack fans was to play standard, digital games, but live blackjack has turned the market upside down. Now you can play your favourite game with a live dealer, beamed to your screen via a webcam, adding an unprecedented level of realism to every hand you play.
At Cloudbet, the world’s first ever bitcoin casino, we offer a fantastic range of live dealer games, including an impressive selection of live blackjack gambling titles. They come from a mixture of top providers, including Evolution Gaming, and all offer a highly realistic playing experience mixed with hugely enjoyable gameplay. So, if you’re looking for Bitcoin blackjack live, you’re definitely in the right place!
How to Play Bitcoin Blackjack Live at Cloudbet
Firstly, let’s take a quick look at how to play Bitcoin blackjack live. However, we’re not going to go into too much detail on this page, as we’ve explained everything on our Bitcoin blackjack page. So, if you’re looking for a detailed explanation of how to play blackjack, head over there to find out more.
In a nutshell, the aim of live blackjack is to get closer to 21 than the dealer, without ever exceeding that total. You’ll receive two cards to start with, before deciding whether to receive more cards, split your cards, double down or stick with what you’ve got. Other players then act, and the dealer then takes their turn. You’ll then see if you’ve managed to win a cash prize. You then start the whole process again!
Each live blackjack game takes longer than when you’re playing a standard, non-live game. This is because there will almost certainly be other players at the table too, and you’ll have to wait while they take their turns. So, if you’ve not got much time, we’d recommend heading over to a standard game of blackjack instead – live blackjack is for those with a little more time to spare.
Live Blackjack Gambling Tips and Tricks
Unlike some other casino games, such as live roulette, there’s a large element of skill to playing blackjack live. But what are some of the things you need to remember when playing the game? Check out our top five live blackjack casino tips below.
- Bet sensibly. While playing, use something called bankroll management. This means only bringing a small amount of your bankroll to the table – around 5 percent is about right. If you lose this money, walk away. This will ensure you bet sensibly and also that you don’t lose everything in one session. Also, the longer you play, the more chance you’ll have of your luck evening itself out.
- Never take insurance. You’ll be offered insurance if the dealer shows an ace, and you’ll win a prize worth 2 to 1 if they have Blackjack. However, taking insurance just isn’t worth it – do the mathematics and you’ll find that you lose more often than you win. Instead, play as normal and hope the dealer doesn’t also have a 10-value card.
- Ignore betting systems. There are some people out there who pedal blackjack systems, such as the Martingale System. They claim using these systems guarantees you’ll be a winner, but they forget one thing: for them to work, you need unlimited money. At some point, you’ll lose a few hands in a row and won’t be able to continue with the system. Instead, just have fun and treat any wins as a bonus!
- Never bet all your money. Make sure you’ve always got at least the same amount of money remaining as you’ve bet – for example, if you bet $5, make sure you also have another $5. This is in case you need to split your cards or double down. There’s not much more annoying to a gambler than getting dealt two aces and not being able to afford to split them.
- Understand the basics. It’s really important to understand the basics before playing for high stakes. Play for low stakes until you’re confident with the gameplay, before then moving onto higher stakes – if your bankroll allows.
Of course, the most important thing to remember is this: gambling online, whether you’re playing Bitcoin blackjack live, online slots or anything else, is supposed to be fun. So, concentrate on enjoying yourself and, if you’re lucky, you could win some money at the same time!
Why Play at a Live Blackjack Casino?
You might be wondering whether it’s worth playing live blackjack. However, there are a few reasons to load up the live casino here at Cloudbet and select one of the live blackjack games. The biggest reason is the realism it offers. Our dealers are broadcast to you in HD, and you’ll be able to interact with them, as well as see everything they’re doing. If you can’t make it to your local casino, playing live online is the next best thing.
You’ll also find that live dealer blackjack is completely fair, and you’ll be able to see this with your own eyes. Everything the dealer does will be broadcast, so they can’t possibly cheat in any way. Of course, none of the non-live games we offer are in any way rigged, but we know there are some people who like the extra reassurance of being able to see all the action live.
Another advantage of live blackjack gambling? It’s unbelievably enjoyable! The game will entertain you, but if that’s not enough, you’ll also get to witness the ups and downs experienced by all the players around the table, plus the dealer should also keep things interesting.
Play Bitcoin Blackjack Live at Cloudbet Today
We’ve got a few variations of live blackjack for you to try, from VIP Blackjack to Infinite Blackjack, all of which offer excitement, realism, and the chance to win some impressive sums of cash. We’d recommend trying them all, to see which is best for you. We know you’ll find something you really enjoy playing, right here at the best Bitcoin casino for live blackjack around!