Can you spin your way up this week's leaderboard?
Earn points by turnover to win a share of the 500 mBTC prize pool.
How it works
- Only bets placed on any Evolution Roulette and RNG Lightning Roulette and RNG European Roulette will count.
- Bets must be placed between 00:00 UTC February 17th and 23:59 UTC February 23rd.
- Minimum turnover of 0.1 BTC or BCH / ETH equivalent is required to qualify.
- 1 point per 6 mBTC or BCH / ETH equivalent turnover.
- The top 10 players with the largest turnover will win a share 500 mBTC or BCH / ETH equivalent.
Winners win bigger at Cloudbet! Make Cloudbet your number 1 Live Casino.
This is the final update to the leaderboard.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 point per 6 mBTC/ 0.15 BCH/ 0.3 ETH turnover.
- Only bets placed on any Evolution Roulette and RNG Lightning Roulette and RNG European Roulette between 00:00 UTC February 17th and 23:59 UTC February 23rd will count.
- The top 10 players with the largest turnover will win a share 500 mBTC or BCH / ETH equivalent on payout date.
- There is a maximum of 1 cash prize per player.
- Cash prizes will be paid on by 14:00 UTC 24th February.
- Only bets placed with real funds will count towards this promotion.
- Cloudbet reserves the right to remove any player from this leaderboard if their play is considered fraudulent.
- Slots contribute 100% to the rollover and Table games contribute 10% (e.g for a 5 mBTC bonus, 150 mBTC must be wagered on Slot games or 1,500 mBTC on any other Casino game, or a combination of both). The only excluded game is Max Quest: Wrath of Ra, which contributes 0% to rollover.
- Winnings are valid for 2 days, which expires at 23:59 UTC December 11th. Once expired, the funds will be forfeited.
- The rollover requirement on winnings is 30x.
- Cash funds must be used first.
- VIPs will receive their usual rollover requirements.
- VIPs should check their player dashboard each day to see their enhanced offer.
- Cloudbet retains the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Only one bonus per customer/IP/household is allowed.
- Cloudbet’s general Terms and Conditions apply.