Last updated 23rd May 2022
Bet on Rugby Union with Bitcoin
Rugby is an incredibly intense, exciting sport loved by people around the world. That’s what makes betting on rugby with Bitcoin so exciting – you’ll feel like you’re getting in on all the action with the teams and players you support. If you’re scouring the web for a place to bet on rugby union online with Bitcoin, you’ve come to the right place.
Basics of Rugby Union Betting with Bitcoin
When you want to start betting on rugby union with Bitcoin, simply check out the most popular rugby teams around the globe. Rugby union teams in England, Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand are some of the most successful at annual international competitions. You’ll see hugely popular players like Maro Itoje, Jonny Wilkinson, Michael Hooper, Antoine Dupont, and many more fighting it out to win you money!
Some of the biggest events you should keep track of for rugby union betting include:
- Six Nations Championship
- Gallagher Premiership
- Rugby World Cup
- Super Rugby
- United Rugby Championship
- British and Irish Lions
Be sure you know the difference between rugby union and rugby league too! To the untrained eye, they may seem like the same game – however, rugby union has 15 men on the field to rugby league’s 13, among other distinctions. Knowing these differences can mean the difference between a successful bet and a big headache when betting on rugby union with Bitcoin!
Bitcoin Rugby Betting Tips
We know your end goal with betting on rugby union is to make money. That’s why we’re happy to provide some simple advice you can follow to increase your chances of success.
First, it’s critical you do your research before you do any Bitcoin rugby wagering. Many bettors will simply put money down on the teams they want to win, only to feel disappointed and frustrated when they lose. Instead, you should always have solid evidence for why you make any selection in a Bitcoin rugby union bet.
Study recent performances from teams and determine how well they do against the clubs they face next. Also, look closely at injury reports so you know the team you bet on is at full strength. And remember: just because a team has been great historically doesn’t mean they’re guaranteed to stay consistent. In a sport like rugby union, circumstances can change quickly, so always stay up-do-date with the game.
Next, make sure you understand the most important types of online rugby bets, including:
- Moneyline Betting: This is as straightforward a Bitcoin rugby union bet as you can possibly place. You’re simply choosing which team will win. English and Australian bettors may use the term “head to head”, so be aware of the distinction!
- Spread Betting: Spread wagers are the most popular form of online rugby betting with Bitcoin. The spread is simply the “handicap” bookies place on each team, and a team must win or lose by the spread in order for a bettor to win.
- Over/Under Betting: An exciting way to bet on rugby, over/under betting allows bettors to decide how many total points they think each team will combine for at the end of the game.
- Live Betting: Instead of placing bets before the game starts, live betting on rugby union allows you to make wagers in real-time during each game.
- Rugby Props: Props in Bitcoin rugby betting include more minor, specific outcomes within each game. For example, who do you believe will score the first goal?
- Rugby Futures: These are long-term bets on rugby union with Bitcoin allowing you to predict outcomes in the near- to far-future of the sport.
Choosing the Best Bitcoin Rugby Betting Sites
When you want to bet with Bitcoin on rugby union, you simply need to find a website you can trust. Your preferred online gambling site should have the rugby betting odds you want, a safe and secure way to deposit and use your Bitcoin, great customer service, a solid reputation, and more. Fortunately, you don’t have to look any further to find these features than Cloudbet!
Are you excited to start Bitcoin betting on rugby union? At Cloudbet, we’re ready and waiting to take your action! All you need to do is sign up, create your account, and transfer Bitcoin from an existing crypto wallet to your new Cloudbet wallet. We can’t wait to help you place bets on rugby union and see you win – get in on the scrum today!